Personal data administrator
Firma ELWIT Witold Rostojek
According to Art. 13 of the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016), I inform that:
- the personal data shall be processed in order to implement the contract - pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter b) of the Regulation,
- the recipients of personal data shall only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions,
- the personal data shall be stored for a period of 6 years/or based on a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator,
- you have the right to request the administrator to access, rectify, delete or limit processing of personal data and submit a complaint to the supervisory body,
- providing personal data is voluntary, however refusal to provide data may result in refusal to conclude a contract.